Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow, gaming, and sleep.

Ah the snow. The wonderful white blanket that covers our city streets, driveways, and best of all our neighborhood's. I am going on day three of being stuck at my house (can you say cabin fever?). You see, I live in a culdesac, and my car can not get out. Which leaves plenty of time for writing some reviews during my extended stay home.

Over the next few days, I will writing a review over the most recent game that I have beat, Dragon age: Origins (while also touching on the expansion, Awakening.). Have a game you want reviewed? I like email! Let me know by contacting me at gxrblogger@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Dragon Age: Origins was totally awesome!
    I played it for HOURS!... I didn't try the expansion yet. Getting curious about your review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it again and again. I'm so glad I live in the desert when this type of shit happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DA:O was great fun but the expansion seemed to be lacking imho. Looking forward to the next game though. I might do an article on it as it becomes more developed.

    lodimas-techlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SNOW IS BAD
    and DA:O was fun until I got stuck, as in had to kill the giant nipple monster thing for the dwarves and had no potions/healer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss the snow, not much of it here. Or any of it, actually. :S
    Following and supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know about Dragon Age. Personally I didn't enjoy it, but I am more of an old school RPG player. I loved the Baulders gate games.

    ReplyDelete